JIPMER MBBS 2014 Online Registration & Application Form

Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has announced an official notification regarding its different courses for medical. Candidates can apply for JIPMER 2014 medical entrance through online registration who’s all details has been provided below.

Candidates who are interested for MBBS seats through JIPMER are advised that JIPMER are going to announce the application form for 127 seats of JIPMER MBBS. Online registration will be started from the following below provided schedule.

JIPMER 2014 MBBS Application Form Date

Candidates here are informed that JIPMER application form for 2014 session will be available in both mode online & offline from the second week of March 2014. The process will be continued for one months under which candidates can get online or offline JIPMER 2014 application form and register themselves for JIPMER entrance 2014.

Here we are informing that JIPMER 2014 MBBS application form is available from 19th March 2014. Candidates can check below provided steps to complete online registration for JIPMER MBBS 2014 entrance exam. Last date to apply online is 6th May 2014.

JIPMER 2014 MBBS Application Form Payment Details

The form will be available in both modes online & offline. For online registration candidates must have to register on the official website from where after registration candidates can download application form of JIPMER 2014.

Application form payment can be done through e-challan which is an online process. In this candidates have to download e-Challan receipt from official site i.e. www.jipmer.edu.in and have to do the payment in any branch of State Bank of India.

The cost of JIPMER 2014 application form will be Rs 1000 for Gen/OBC while Rs 800 for SC/ST Category.

How to Submit JIPMER MBBS 2014 Application Form

For the ease of candidates we are providing detail step regarding online registration and form submission method.

Firstly, open the official website i.e. www.jipmer.edu.in

Click on the link of online registration for MBBS 2014

Fill the required details in the provided column of the application form with your appropriate ID of e-mail and set a password.

Complete your application form payment procedures through online payment modes.

Note: For any query contact here

Toll Free – 18002660313 and

THIS PHONE NUMBER IS AVAILABLE BETWEEN 19.03.2014 TO 02.05.2014

FROM 10:00AM TO06:00 PM.

E-MAIL TO onlineexamjipmer@gmail.com

Soon after submitting you will get a verification number or code for further reference. Download the form to fill all asked details in it to post it on the official address of JIPMER main branch.

Keep a photo copy of online submission details with yourself which may be used for further verification or requirement.

Stay with us for more information on JIPMER 2014. Like us on facebook as funpriority for educational news and Results.

Article by Devesh

Devesh Srivastava from India who loves to collect the news of Entertainments & does Blog on every latest movies, Songs with its Review & Collection. He is the Owner of his entertainment website funpriority.com. Connect with him on Facebook & Twitter.

40 Comments

1. Yadnyee G. says:

Respected, I have passed my 12th in 2013 from Maharashtra Board scoring 159/300 in PCB and 59% in boards.Now I am studying Engineering first year.Am I applicable for JIPMER 2014 entrance exam.I shall be eager to hear from you.

2. kiranmai says:

I was born on 3 oct 1997 am I eligible to write jipmer in 2014

3. AEHATESHAMUL HAQ says:

sir up board se 65.4% hai kya mai jipmer me elegble hoooooo

4. haneef says:

sir, am gonna write board exam this year..i was orn on dec-17 1996..am i eligible to write this xam??

5. zarafsha says:

dir i am going to write my boards this year and i was born on 11th jan 1997 am i eligible to write the exam if not what can i do?

6. PAVITHRA SRINIVASAN says:

Sir,
    suggest me some tips to do my Jipmer entrance exam well.

7. sathinisha says:

sir ,my sister was born on 19 june 1997.is she eligible for writting mbbs entrance exam 2014?

8. Ayan says:

Sir , i may be requested u to inform me when jipmer MBBS form will be estiblised in net

9. Nitu says:

Sir,my dob is 9th jan 1994,and I am from delhi,nd domicile of Bihar,am I eligible for jipmer ug pmt 2014?

10. Jay Bhanushali says:

I was born on 2,april,1997 am i eligible to write the exam?

11. rose says:

hello sir my date of birth is 11 feb 1997 i m eligible or not??? for this exam??

12. Nidhi says:

sir i have passed 12th from delhi in 2013 and a drop out.
    am i eligible for jipmer ug mbbs 2014.

13. anitha devi says:

sir,I have passed my 2nd PUC from Bangalore.I belong to obc category and I have scored 51.5% in my board.,I am I eligible for jipmer exam….

14. anitha devi says:

sir can u plzzz tel me your Facebook link plzzz

15. Ruchi Verma says:

Sir i would like to know the exact fees structure for mbbs course in JIPMER…

16. lucky says:

i am belong to chhattigarh i am passed to c.g.board english midium.
    plz write application fee jimper 2014.

17. bala says:

JIPMER mbbs 2014 apply last date mam/sir pls tel

18. sumbul says:

i have filled my form and the money was debited but i did not got my password and username…. and there is no way to re login…….. plzzzz tell what to do?????

• Contact here for any query 0413-2298288 & 2912111 (Office Superintendent)
      0413- 2298283 (P.S. to DEAN)
      OR
      TOLLFREE 18002660313

OR
      Mail to : onlineexamjipmer@gmail.com /
      jipmer_academic@yahoo.co.in
      After successful payment the applicant will get the link for
      “application login screen” to his/her mobile and e-mail.
      If there is a problem in email the applicant will at least receive
      the link in the mobile.
      In case of failure (where the applicant has hit Back button or
      Refresh) he/she would not get User name and pw.
      In such cases fresh application may be made and the request
      for refund of previous payment should be made only to the
      e-mail “onlineexamjipmer@gmail.com”.

19. joshita das says:

i have filled my form and the money was debited but i got my password and username…. and there is no way to re login…….. plzzzz tell what to do????? i didnt receive any link to login.. pls hlp me providing dat..

• Contact here for any query 0413-2298288 & 2912111 (Office Superintendent)
      0413- 2298283 (P.S. to DEAN)
      OR
      TOLLFREE 18002660313

OR
      Mail to : onlineexamjipmer@gmail.com /
      jipmer_academic@yahoo.co.in
      After successful payment the applicant will get the link for
      “application login screen” to his/her mobile and e-mail.
      If there is a problem in email the applicant will at least receive
      the link in the mobile.
      In case of failure (where the applicant has hit Back button or
      Refresh) he/she would not get User name and pw.
      In such cases fresh application may be made and the request