Uttar Pradesh Online Scholarship Form 2014 scholarship.up.nic.in

It is for the notification of all candidates of UPTU regarding their scholarship for the session 2013-14. Candidates are waiting for details procedures and scholarship form availability date. The program is started by Uttar Pradesh government to provide education fees to those candidates whose father’s income is lie in between 1-2 Lakhs.

up govt scholarship 2014

Likewise every year Uttar Pradesh government is ready to start the form filling and submitting process so, those UPTU (GBTU & MTU) students can apply for scholarship of the session 2014-15.

Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Form 2013-14

Candidates are advised that scholarship form is available on the official website of Uttar Pradesh i.e. scholarship.up.nic.in. Fill your detail to submit in the given column and get your registration slip. Apply before the last date otherwise your registration will be cancelled. The last date for submission of UP Scholarship forms for 2013-14 have been extended to 12th Feb 2014.

How to Submit Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Form Online for session 2014

This year government has started online scholarship form facilities. Following below given steps can help you in form submission procedures.

First open the official website i.e. scholarship.up.nic.in

After that you click on the link that is flashing above like below provided image

UP online scholarship 2014

Soon on pressing the link candidates will be sent directly to student section where they have to complete their process in five below given steps.

Starting with the first one open the registration link and fill all required columns to submit. Soon you will get your registration number of scholarship for session 2013-14.

In the next section use the second step fill application form (aavedan patra bharen). Click on the link and you will be asked to fill registration number, date of birth and password. Submit it to reach in the main application form section to fill all necessary details that is asked in the column and submit it.

Again come in the student section column where five steps are flashing and modify your application form if required by pressing third link i.e. application form modification.

In the fourth step your photo of maximum 20 kb will be uploaded. With this step your online procedures will be completed for Uttar Pradesh scholarship 2013-14.

Click on the fifth link which will be asked for print of your application form of scholarship 2013-14 to submit in your college or school.

In the last and final step dispatch all the necessary and required documents like income certificate, caste certificate, residential or citizenship certificate of UP state, High school mark sheet and certificate, Bank passbook which displays your account number clearly with your printed application form of scholarship and submit it in your college or any educational officer.

Note: Don’t forget to get slip from your college or school which plays an important role in future verification.

By following above steps candidates can sure complete their online scholarship form submission process for the session 2013-14.

For any query and issue on Uttar Pradesh scholarship form, income certificate information you are free to contact us through our website or on our other personal mail businessadopt@gmail.com.

Our main aim is to provide you all necessary details and information regarding your Uttar Pradesh scholarship 2013-14.  So without any hesitation contact us for any query.

Stay with us for more updates on UPTU and Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Form for session 2013-14. Also like funpriority on facebook for regular updates.

Article by Devesh

Devesh Srivastava from India who loves to collect the news of Entertainments & does Blog on every latest movies, Songs with its Review & Collection. He is the Owner of his entertainment website funpriority.com. Connect with him on Facebook & Twitter.

64 Comments

1. Dinesh Kumar Sharma says:

I am a student of B.Sc.first year.
    Q. scholarship k liye account SBI main hi hona chahiye ya kisi bhi bank main ho sakta hai?

2. sonu kumar says:

sir mara account corporation bank ma hai chalaga ya nahi

3. Sir I have no bank account number can I give account number of my mother please soon reply

• No,mother’s account is not acceptable so, soon open a bank account from any bank of your name and proper address. It is your scholarship form so, income certificate will be of your father’s name while bank account with all details of your name are necessary..

4. Anand yadav says:

Sir kya 2 lac se jayada wale ye form bhar sakte hai?

5. amar rajpoot says:

sir me iiit guwahati(assam) se btch kr rha mujhe ye batange ki final printout ke bad kya krna hai…

6. ashish says:

sir obc ke liye last date kya hai online form ke liye

7. vivek says:

Sir what is the last date of scholarship up 2013-14

8. harish chandra says:

sir, mera income certificate 22/06/2013 ka hai .kya mai isko use ker sakta hu.
    sir , certificate check karne wali website hindi me kyo nhi bta rhi hai. pta nhi chal pa rha hai ki certificate kiska hai keval uska date samajh me aa rha hai aur kuch nhi .
    please sir mery jaldi help kijiye.

9. harish chandra says:

sir, kya niwas prman part bhi form ke saath lagaana hai.

10. amar rajpoot says:

sir other state college kaise variefy kre uske pass to log in id nd passwd nahi hai …………..

11. Shuaib ali says:

sir kuch boys keh rahe hain ki last date 30nov. ha kya aap sahi date bata sakte hain

12. Soni singh says:

Sir minority castes me kaun se castes aate h?

13. ajay kumar says:

sir s.c student k liye non refundable fee kitni bharni chahiye form me?
    sir my college fee is 77000/year. toh sir mujhe non refundable fee scholarship form me kitni bharni chahiye.
    and scholarship wali website kaam kyun nhi kr rhi?

14. ajeet says:

Sir, mera caste crtfkt one year old h ,use kr skte ??

15. shailesh pandey says:

Sir mai karanataka me Bphrama kar raha application form kaise apply karu .plese help me.

• Shailesh you can apply on scholarship.up.nic.in where you will get a link for outside UP candidates who are mainly from UP. Just open the link to register and fill the form to submit it online. Follow same procedures as we have mentioned on our website.

16. Akash gupta says:

how do i cancel my registration…it was filled wrong…..plzz reply

17. Poonam bind says:

Sir, mere father ke income certificate me annual incomme 30000 hi h kya mai form fill kr sakti hu

18. manoj kumar maurya says:

sir …mera niwas pramd patra khi Aur ka h Aur inncom certifict khi Aur ka h …koi problm to nii hoga….

19. Poonam bind says:

Its less than 1lakh

20. aradhna gupta says:

Pls sir suggest me what i do my father’s income is less than 1lakh in the certificate may i fill the form or not

21. waqaar Ansari says:

i heard scholarship is being distributed by uttar pradesh goverment for students who belong to Uttar pradesh.i am persuing my B.Tech from Mumbai University,i am in OBC category,heard that a online scholarship form is being applied by students,can i also apply for scholarship being in Mumbai???my friend who is doing engg from Pune he applied.only the factor is documents should be very clear,and can be filled online by anyone
    Is this true,if true how can i do that…….

• Yes, if you belong to UP state then you can apply for UP Scholarship 2013-14. Just complete online registration and submit your form with necessary documents to your district educational officer of UP. You must have an affidavit of your college belonging to that state where your college exist.

22. sumit kumar says:

sir….form sare certifate ke sath college me jama krne ke bad kya krna hai…. mai up ke bahar medical college me padhta hu mere college me bhi nhi pta hai ki form lene ke bad kya krna hai….

23. shailesh pandey says:

Respacted sir ple help me. collage me form jama karane ke unake liye agala procedure kaya hai.

24. akash verma says:

Sir, agar form 29 ke 1-2 din baad pahucha to koi prblm hogi kya

25. radhika says:

sir mera niwas patra 10/11/2011 ka hai and aay praman patra 29/9/2012 ka hai .
    jab online chek karte hain to baki sab to hindi me ata hai , dates wagerah sab ati hain, jo jo naam hain woajee se ate hain ….. and kya me ye certifcate use kar skti hun … kynki naye nhi bnwa sakti ekdum

• Radhika you can use your old certificates but there is very less chance of approval for old certificates and sometimes these are also ignored at time of verification so, you can use it by putting a stamp from your Tehsil Dist..

26. priya jaiswal says:

Sir mai up se belong karte hu.
    Maine online form for scholarship ke liye bhara h other state se
    Sabke pritnt out bhi le liya h .aur bola h colage me jama karna h
    Par wo colg wale print out ni le rahe h.
    Ky karna h agey jise scholarship manya ho jaye.

• you can submit your form directly to samaj kalyaan vibhag or contact to any educational officer of your region through phone contact. Tell your problem and ask to submit your application form directly to samaaj kalyaan vibhag..

27. monty rana says:

sir jinka abhi result hi nhi aaya h unka kya hoga…
    kya vo form ni bhar payenge?

28. Mohammad Belal says:

sir mai apna registeration numbur bhool gaya hoon, aur mjhe apna form chek krna hai, mai registeration number kaise pata karun

29. monty rana says:

sir agr form fil krne me koi mistake ho jaye and last date nikal chuki ho to kya form me hui mistake ko sahi kiya ja skta h..

30. pankaj says:

sir maine apna final print out submit kiya tha college me, but avi tk college se forward hone wala msg nhi aaya …ur 31 last date hai to kya mai usi ka phir se dusra final printout nikal lu…sir college se koi recipt v nhi mili thee

• Don’t worry you have completed your registration online before 31st so you are in safe zone but now you have to ask in your college for proper details and why any message has not come yet. Because it is the first duty of any college to register and send mobile verification message through UP main scholarship board. So, hurry up go in your college and ask details politely and also ask if there is any mistake then you have last single day 31st for online registration.

31. anas sk says:

Sir me apse ek baat janna chahta hu ki mene schlrshp k form me jo mob num fill kiye hai to unn pr msgs ana must h ki apki schlrshp fill ho chuki hai…plz rply

• Yes, a confirmation message will be received on your registered mobile phone after final documents verification by your college or institute..If you haven’t got any message contact to your college administration..

32. Abhinav says:

Sir, i have filled online form and all the formalities,but in my college form are not accepted now.
    They are saying that last date was 24 th dec.

33. Rakesh says:

Sir,I belong to up and studing in Delhi. I filled up the online registration form before 31 Dec.2013.
    even submitted it with all required documents to district samaj kalyan vibhag as I belong, on the date 3/01/2014.but till no any confirmation message is come on my mobile no.